The first thing that you need to do is get a barracks at level 1. This can be found by going on the building tab and selecting the barracks, you will have to wait till it reaches level 5 before being able to upgrade troops.
Once it reaches level 5, the first thing that you need to do is click on it and then go to training. You can either train your barbarian at level 1 or archer at level 1(you want to have one of each unit before continuing). Once you have selected your units just press upgrade, don’t even bother creating a bunch of troops at level 1, it’s just a waste of resources.
Stages To UpgradeTroops:
- In order to upgrade your unit, you need elixir and gold, the amount being dependent on the type of unit that you want to train up. In this case, we are using barbarian level 1 so we will need 30 elixirs and one gold. I recommend using at least two barracks to train up your units, this way you can train up one unit while you are waiting for the other to be ready.
- The next thing that you have to do is upgrade your blacksmith so that it can create better swords. The first level of the blacksmith will take 30 seconds and the time goes up as the level of the blacksmith goes up.
Level 2 upgrade:
- Once it reaches level 2, you can begin upgrading your swords and such, but first, we must train our troops again. (I recommend keeping one soldier at each level so that you can easily upgrade them). At this point, I would say to create about 6 archers, one war chief, and one archer. It is time to upgrade your blacksmith again once the first one reaches level 3 which will be able to create better swords(and axes) that are needed for further upgrades.
- To upgrade the units we need the following: Archer – Level 10 – 1,000 – 8 hours Barbarian – Level 4 – 2,000 – 1 day Archers – Level 10 – 5,000 – 8 hours Barbarian Chiefs- Level 2 – 500 – 30 minutes
- You need to upgrade both the barracks and blacksmith so that you can get better units. Once you have done this you should train up your soldiers again and then get upgraded to castle level 2.
- After you have upgraded to castle level 2, it is time to upgrade your archers and barbarian. At this point, we need the following: Archer – Level 11 – 10,000 – 8 hours Barbarian – Level 5 – 4,000 – 1 day Archers – Level 13 – 25,000- 12 hours Barbarians Chiefs- Level 3- 3,000- 30 minutes
- With these levels of your soldiers, you can easily beat most people. Always upgrade your blacksmith and barracks to the maximum level, this way you will always be able to create better troops. Remember that if you are upgrading troops too fast then it will take longer for them to train up with your barracks at a lower level.
- This is the first bot for upgrading the troops in a clash of clans. This code can be easily maintained if you know ruby.*
- Recently, Clash of Clans released a new feature named “Builder Base”. Players are restricted to building their village only in the builder base with gold, elixir, and dark elixir. You can collect resources at the builder base or upgrade troops to use them in the original village.